BEWARE OF ID: trueman999

PalCan

Registered Users (C)
Hello all, “trueman999” BOASTS himself that he got the citizenship without having to stay in Canada, who knows he just want to push others into the ring and watch the show or he might belong to one of those organizations. Please verify with CONCERNED or just IGNORE what ever this guy is going to boast further.

It’s up to everyone’s JUDGEMENT to decide if an advise is right or wrong, so please verify with your near ones and don’t just follow these BOASTERS.

Palcan LOOSER
If you have eyes, A$$holes then read what my friend "bhand11683" have to say about you. People already agreeing with me. So keep shouting smart A$$ no one now will ever listen to you BS. Who knows what fradulent documents you produced to get your dirty and filthy hands on great Canadian PR. I wish if my country has a system that could keep loosers like YOU out and away from our Great Land!!!!

Perfect.

Now I got your feelings, and I got something to say. You are struggling or struggled with your a$$ out living or lived in Canada, and you don’t like people (who are struggling to maintain their status) living in the US. I can’t blame you, but can understand your filthy mentality, and hope everyone does.

FYI...I neither applied for the PR card nor I need it, Ok cracky!

PalCan Moran,
You stupid moran, and sick twisted bastard. I am not living in Canada or "Struggling" for anything. I am Proud Canadian citizen, but i know you are making some fradulent schemes right now to cross the border in to the US, so that you can bring your sorry A$$ here. I pray to GOD that it will never happen. What a LOOSER you are!!!!

Just ignore this MORAN, Palcan you not worth it. I certainly hope that you will never be successfull in your fradulent schemes. I hope that Canadian Immigration catchs you fraud and put you where you really belong. In a Hole!!!!

Hello FAKEMAN, you are really sick and I strongly believe you have a sick feeling that everyone’s fraudulent, except you, where as it’s the other way!

I know what I am doing, and nothing’s going to change if you just speak out your sick feeling.

Did i just made you angry. Why don't you speak for yourself and forget about others. Because most of the people definately don't give a damn about you. So beat it. What a freak you are hahaha