Best way to get L1 and then convert to Green Card

inenimarp

Dear Rajiv ji,

I have a query regarding L1 for business owners. I came to know that there are two possibilities:
1. Set up Related company in US for the foreign company. In this case a person witth substantial stake and in executive position can come down to US on L1 for a year initially and get extended as it goes. What will be the complexity and problems in extension of L1 as well as applying for GC?
2. Setup a company in US first and then a related company for that in other country. As an executive range employee, after 1 year of service in outside US countery, will come on L1 which is valid for 3 years and go for GC

Which option is good to get L1 visa and get green card easily. In both the cases are there any specific requirements to meet in terms of capital, size of the company, number of employees, rate of expansion etc. Please clarify me

Regards
raja

Which option is good to get L1 visa and get green card easily. In both the cases are there any specific requirements to meet in terms of capital, size of the company, number of employees, rate of expansion etc. Please clarify me
Consult an immigration attorney for personalized advice. Requirements vary based on individual circumstances, company size, capital, and expansion plans.