Best Options for American and Australian Wanting to get Married?

TucsonAZ

So, I'm an American man, I'm dating an Australian woman and I'm wondering if things get more serious, to the point of us wanting to get married, what is the easiest path forward? She's 70/30 in favor of staying in OZ, I'm 60/40 in favor of us living in OZ as I think it's a better quality of life and a better place to raise children.

If we want to end up living in OZ, would it be best to get married in the US while she's visiting me or better to get married there? Would it make a difference either way if she were pregnant? Hopefully somebody has been through something like this and has some insight.

Is it possible to get this done on a 2 year plan? Also, is there any way to maximize the situation to make the best of things? For example I would assume we're better off having our child there but wondering if there are other things.

Also, I have a 21 year old son, he would like to live where I am so I don't know what options would make that easier. For example her as his "step mom" being able to sponsor him.

Online dating can be both exciting and overwhelming, especially with the vast number of platforms available and varying experiences people have. Whether you're looking for casual connections or something long-term, the key to success is clear communication and realistic expectations. Creating an authentic profile and being honest about what you're seeking is crucial. It's also important to be patient and open to different possibilities, as you never know who you might meet. Many people find online dating to be a great way to expand their social circles, especially if they’re looking to connect with people outside their usual environments. Platforms like xxxxxxxxxx , for example, provide a space for those interested in more casual dating experiences, allowing users to meet like-minded individuals without the pressure of serious commitments. Whether you’re new to online dating or experienced, finding the right platform and keeping an open mind can lead to meaningful connections.

Last edited by a moderator: