bechare pakis....lets have a mourning ceremony for the pakistan cricket team

India rocks........

India rocks........, I am sorry for Sachin for missing his one of many ODI century, No problem for master blaster, there will be other chances and other teams to destroy......

What do you guys think, will India win the world cup, in other words we already won world cup, you know what I mean ;)

Did you see Shoaib Akthat face turn BLACK..

For his arrogance, he got the answer.. He suited very well for the idiom "Barking DOGS don't bite"

It was an excellent game.. HATS OFF to SACHIN, YUVARAJ SINGH, DRAVID, MOHD. KAIF in that order.

Ganguly You Sucked..

sorry for the posting,

Actually Ganguly's out gave easy win to india. Last game The ganguly did rotate strike to sachin, he hit few shots with frustation. Anyway, "MERA Bharat Mahan"

Sharabi,

It was a wonderful game, wasn't it? It is a great day for India but even you can celebrate it!

Why do you include others in "we will post it ..."?? Comfort in numbers??? I asked about your post with war cries ... :)

What is "perosn"???

I think you wanted to say "person". Learn your spellings before you use the words :) Looks like some relative of yours has been caught!!

Yeah!!!!! We already won the World Cup.
Beating Pakistani's and taking them out of world cup series is much much better than going for final world cup.
But if we(India) really win the World cup then it would be double world cup.

:D :D :D :D :D

Guys, Few things I read and liked during the game:

1) SUNLE BETA PAKISTAN, BAP HAI TERA HINDUSTAN....SAW FEW
BOYS CARRYING A BIG BANNER ON NDTV.COM BEFORE THE
GAME
2) Shoaib, The Rawalpindi Local
3) Shoaib DOES CHUCK..How long ICC is going to ignore this
4) Sachin and Yuvraj are the true heroes
5) Fakistan ki fut gayi..4th loss in a row in WC...Dub maro Sallo
6) Mari marine chhotra kadhi nakhya bandyina...

Regards,

Sachin: Jewell of India

I am a big time fan of Sachin since last 13 yrs.

He is real Jewel of India. Our gov should honour him with Bharat Ratna.

He is beyond perfection. I dont think any one will take his place.
Just watch his follow through in each shot, no body means no body can play like him. Cricket is in his blood. Period.

And most impressive thing about him is his shyness and politness.
He never makes any kind of comment, isn't it his greatness as a gentleman.

I hope he will continue this kind of form forever.

it was definitely fun watching 4s,6s and neighbours crying next to me in the theatre:D

Last edited by a moderator: