Be Calm, Be Patient we will get there

brt96

Registered Users (C)
I dont know you, but I been waiting for 3 more long years and still patient wait and wait and wait...I know and believe one day, the happy days, the freedom will come. Just enjoy the life you have now, it still far more better then who dont have chance to come to US, who dont have US salary, who dont have US live style, who dont have US car to drive, who dont have thier children enjoying US schools, and more.
H1B is far more previlege and more freedom then those who are illegally came to US, those illegal resident could have barchelor degree, could have Master, could be farmer, etc. They just dont have much luck as we have. We are so so so lucky. We found a company who willing to sponsor H1b then sponsor Green Card. There are hundred millions of Indian, Chinese, Rusian, Ukraine, African, and more who want to come to US but couldnt.
:cool:

brt96 said:
I dont know you, but I been waiting for 3 more long years and still patient wait and wait and wait...I know and believe one day, the happy days, the freedom will come. Just enjoy the life you have now, it still far more better then who dont have chance to come to US, who dont have US salary, who dont have US live style, who dont have US car to drive, who dont have thier children enjoying US schools, and more.
H1B is far more previlege and more freedom then those who are illegally came to US, those illegal resident could have barchelor degree, could have Master, could be farmer, etc. They just dont have much luck as we have. We are so so so lucky. We found a company who willing to sponsor H1b then sponsor Green Card. There are hundred millions of Indian, Chinese, Rusian, Ukraine, African, and more who want to come to US but couldnt.
:cool:

Lucky you,brt96.Many of us would like to keep away from the blood sucking employers, who don't even pay half of what they earn on us.Many look forward for that freedom and ,of course,we are very close!!!

I agree with you about the patient part. But I don't think we are as lucky as you thought. I work with a restaurtant management company and get to know lots of illegal immigrants especially Latin Americans who get their greencards much easier than us. People like us who always follow the rule can never beat the system like they do.

I know friends who worked in investment banking who paid the maximum payroll taxes got laid off and had to go back to their own country without getting any cents back from the IRS. I came to this country for 10 years. Got graduate from college here and got a job for a while, pay the same tax like every American here (not mentioned if we are off job, can never apply for unemployment). And I still have to wait for no one knows how long to get this greencard. This sucks!!!

honeysusu said:
I agree with you about the patient part. But I don't think we are as lucky as you thought. I work with a restaurtant management company and get to know lots of illegal immigrants especially Latin Americans who get their greencards much easier than us. People like us who always follow the rule can never beat the system like they do.

I know friends who worked in investment banking who paid the maximum payroll taxes got laid off and had to go back to their own country without getting any cents back from the IRS. I came to this country for 10 years. Got graduate from college here and got a job for a while, pay the same tax like every American here (not mentioned if we are off job, can never apply for unemployment). And I still have to wait for no one knows how long to get this greencard. This sucks!!!

I agree with you. This very sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.. so many people came from so many background. 2 years ago I was so frustrated thinking when I could have my Labor approved, I couldnt sleep well, became so bad, feel being pay less, etc. Finally I got my Labor approved (took almost 3 years), but things haven't changed much, now next battle at INS. So from my experienced I feel better if I think I am luckier then other guys, take it easy, just enjoy what we have, because nothing I can do to change it. Unless go back to home country. The reason I created this tread because I saw so many frustrated posting on this forum, where I can feel pretty much same way. So many of us very frustrated, desperated. But what can we do, we signed petition, so what? nothing changed yet... still waiting and waiting...