Baltomore interview experience!!

like_green

Hi guys,

My I -485 has been approved on jun. 19 at baltimore!! The officer went through the interview (about 45 mins.)process in detail. Checked each and every document in the file. Also asked for non-availability birth certificate in addition to another affidavit and school records for birth date (if u don\'t have the birth certificate). The officer asked twice in detail about what I do in my job and the tools that I use and several other questions relating to dates of entry into u.s., marriage anniversary, education and general questions in the I-485 application.

Finally everything went well and finally our passports were stamped.

my details

PD 2/98
RD 12/99
ND 1/00
FP 3/01
transfered to baltimore 2/15
Interview & Approval 6/19

Just wait for your time and everything will go well.

Good luck to all of you.

I-485US

No Title

Congrats I-485 US. Enjoy your post GC life. What category are U - EB2 or EB3? Is yours an exception or is it taking 4 months on an average to get interview. My TD is 08/18/01.

GreenHopeful

No Title

EB-2

Usually it is taking on an average 4 months. However, there was another guy(he is on this chat board, i don\'t remember his name) who had his case transfered in April and had the interview on the same day as mine. His ND was 9/00 !!

There\'s no specific process when it comes to INS.

No Title

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your
interview experience with us!

My case was also transferred to Baltimore last
4/27/01 and I am still waiting for my interview
notice. My details are PD 11/98 ND 10/00 FP 12/00
and EB# others.

I believe the person you\'re thinking is listUser
whose case got transferred in 4/19/01 and was interviewed
also on 6/19/01.

GMC

No Title

-485 US ,

Can u please look into your I140 approval does it says it has been sent to "Department of State National Visa Center (NVC)..

No Title

Hi,
I had opted for CP for my I140 and hence on approval it said so..However later I filed for my I485 instead of going the CP way. I got my FP done and my case was transferred to Baltimore on 06/04.
Doesn\'t this means that VSC might have retrieved my file back from NVC to itself. I never filed Packet 3 for CP and my designated consulate was Mumbai,India. When I talked to my lawyer at the time of filing I485, he told me that VSC would retrieve the file and all original docs from NVC by itself and you are not supposed to do anything..
Can you guys share your comments/thoughts...

No Title

No one knows, what is going on.

I saw one post on the forum saying, his labor papers are in abroad and they put a request to get them back.

Until he gets those papers back from abroad they can’t proceed further.

No Title

Congrats I-485 east, can you post what is your I-140 is saying,we
are all trying to get some info here