Baltimore Transferees, any news?

Cicada

Registered Users (C)
My case was transfered on June 4. I got depressed over the slow process. Any news, Baltimore folks?

Cicada

No News - Case Transferred 05/17/01

Equally depressed and outraged over this process.
RD - 10/00
ND - 11/00
TD - 05/01 (entered in system on 05/25/01)
Depression/outrage started - 08/01!

Visited INS- Baltimore in August. They asked me to wait 90-120 days. Asked them what happens after 120 days. They said, wait another 120 days. Stupid question - stupid answer.

Oink Oink

Baltimore transfer cases

In the last two months, I have visited Baltimore office twice already. I am about 80% sure that those of us whose case was transferred on May 17, 2001 will get our interview notice during the Oct 22-27 week. I say this because I got almost the identical response on that from two different employees during my two different visits. Our interview date will be sometime in November. I feel pretty strongly about this....then again it is INS, one should never predict. If you are not a JAVA programmer, then you should be Ok till then, right? Cheers!

chaudhry Bhai, kya CHEERS CHEERS laga rakhi hai!!!

I am fed up with wait.I am June !st week transferre. BINS was supposed to expedite teh process. But the bastards terrorists did th gruesome act on Sep 11 and I think this has slowed down INS a bit.
You know what? Kick the terrorist\'s ass.