Baltimore Stamping on 11/05/2004

madann

Registered Users (C)
We went for stamping yeaterday with an InfoPass appointment. My wife's appt. was 12:30 and mine at 12:45.
We went there at 12:15.
Officer asked for EAD and Advance Parole, took the fingerprint and signature and stamped the passport. I had to wait for 5 minutes after my wife because they had some paperwork. It took about 2 minutes for each of us. The office was almost empty, i was surprised. There were like 15 immigrants there totally. I have never seen it so empty. The lady was politely curt.

Hope this was useful.

Good luck to all.

madann said:
We went for stamping yeaterday with an InfoPass appointment. My wife's appt. was 12:30 and mine at 12:45.
We went there at 12:15.
Officer asked for EAD and Advance Parole, took the fingerprint and signature and stamped the passport. I had to wait for 5 minutes after my wife because they had some paperwork. It took about 2 minutes for each of us. The office was almost empty, i was surprised. There were like 15 immigrants there totally. I have never seen it so empty. The lady was politely curt.

Hope this was useful.

Good luck to all.
madann: Thanks for your sharing. ic

Madann,
My husband and I went Baltimore office also on Nov. 5.
Our appointments were 11:15. My window was Bxxx. The lady at that window told me it would take 9 to 12 months
to get the plastic card. Were you at window B too? Did she
say same thing to you?

Rowalt said:
Madann,
My husband and I went Baltimore office also on Nov. 5.
Our appointments were 11:15. My window was Bxxx. The lady at that window told me it would take 9 to 12 months
to get the plastic card. Were you at window B too? Did she
say same thing to you?
Rowalt: Please share your experience. Thanks. ic

Rowalt,
The lady said she has no idea. But added with a smile, "if you intend to change your mailing address, do so within 10 days." .

-madann

madann said:
Rowalt,
The lady said she has no idea. But added with a smile, "if you intend to change your mailing address, do so within 10 days." .

-madann
Today I finished my stamping in Baltimore. The lady said 8 moths for the card. IC