Baltimore office interview

EugeniaM

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

I have a question that may have already been asked before, so I apologize if it has been. This question is regarding the citizenship application. I have an interview scheduled for June 14 in the Baltimore office. I know that they often times do same day oath ceremonies, but it seems like from all the things I have read on here, and other people I have talked to have all had interviews/ceremonies on Wednesdays. My interview is scheduled for a Tuesday. Does anyone know if they do ceremonies on other days at that office as well? I know it may be a silly question, but I would have already been a citizen by now if it wasn't for me having to go back and re-do the fingerprints that were refused the first time. The reason why I am worried is because I have a planned vacation in the middle of July where I will be going out of the country. If I do same day ceremony, that will give me a month to get a passport, which would hopefully be enough time if it's expedited. Otherwise, I'd have to wait and hope that it's not scheduled for either before I'm gone, or while I'm on vacation. Anyway, thanks in advance for your replies!

@EugeniaM

You may want to post your question in the below thread for a quick response. Thanks.

Baltimore, MD N-400 April 2011 Tracker