Bad News: PD

Hi Pearl,

Thanks for the Bad News. It only came a little early than anticipated.

Atleast it clears the mind for doing something better in other spheres, than get bogged down to witness a snail-pace movement even when it is not there.

Hope, Come October, Comes with Attractive Dates.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

Digs,

Guess you're online. I just received an email from CIS stating they have sent an RFE on my I-140. Don't know yet what the RFE is for though. Will keep you updated as what the RFE is.

Mahesh

Question

My PD is July 10th 2001.I had chosen Consular Processing and my case reached Mumbai (EB3) on May 20th 2005.

The Mumbai Consulate said that they would be giving me a date in end July/early August

Now with the EB3 category being unavailable will I get the interview or do I have to wait till Oct end???

kp14

Hi Mahesh,

Sorry to know about the RFE, but good that your case is finally touched. Hope this works out well & fast for you.

Good luck.

DIGS

Visa Number ?

I am not able to understand --- what they are going to achieve with this visa number policy....

Say U have a big box .... U allow a white ball to be thrown in all the time .. White ball signifies someone has applied for GC..

U turn most of the white balls into yellow -- signifying 140 approval and chuck some of the white ball out of the box -- signifying denial..

Then U say No visa number guys ... U say wait to yellow balls till the time comes... We can only allow certain number of green balls at a given time...

But the fact of the matter is ... all the balls are in the same container... and they are not going away ... and U keep on adding white balls all the time...
Guess what --- one day the contiainer will get so full .. they have to change the policy .... Well ..... the container cannot grow for ever ... so they have to make the yellow balls into green and get out of the container, to create room for white balls... or stop white balls from being thrown into the container... [well we don't want this]

Why allow this to happen ... million dollar question.

When 98%(if not higher) of the white balls will eventually become green balls ... why delay the process....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Billtoo,

I think it is a pretty simple thing to understand, but tough to accept from our point.

The Policy makers being the Gate-keepers enjoy playing this Ball game. I dont know how many balls they can handle and what color they are, but must be limited, maybe two - the good & not-so-good. They squeeze & release, squeeze & release to the level of their comfort. While they enjoy the Ball game, we are expected to enjoy the Patience, until we move from darkness to light, bonded to freedom.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India

The GC card has become similar to The Ball Game during the Mayas in the Central Americas....
Kings sit and enjoy while the players battle to dealth...