bad news form NVC

jojo1969

Registered Users (C)
HI everyone, I just call NVC and got bad news, My I-140 approval Nov,2001 after, IRS send to NVC, I just call NVC this morning, they telling me they send package 3 to my lawyer, he didn\'t respond the letter, now case send to china on DEC 11. after I also call lawyer, he telling me he never receive package 3,he said don\'t worry if china gt case, they will write letter to his(lawyer).Is he say true ?I don\'t know what happing next? is Anyone on the same boat?

thank

When did you apply for I485

Call IIO and start the process of them requesting material from China. If you have applied for 485 recently you have plenty of time to get your file back from china...

No Title

yes free girl... NVC is state dept division (against INS is justice dept). All (and only) CP cases are done through NVC...

This is what I figured out

1. When your I-140 gets approved for CP, NVC gets notified along with your file.
2. Then NVC sends package 3 to the attoney.
3. When you file for I-485 your attorney has to respond to the package to NVC stating you\'re adjusting
4. Then NVC holds the file within US
5. VSC contacts INS for the file and NVC returns it to VSC.

If your lawyer does not respond the file goes abroad.

My package was returned to VSC. Thank god.

newprince

you known, I got my I-140 approval day on NOV 5, after 10 day, my lawyer got approval notice , on NOV 20 My lawyer send I-485 & EAD to VSC, this morning I call NVC, They told me on DEC 11 my case send to china ,OH MY GOD. my laywer said if he get package 3, He will known how to handle it. but He didn\'t receice package 3. also he tell me don,t worry ,just to wait my I-485 & EAD receipt,he said if china get case, they will send letter let(lawyer) him known,

1.is he say right?
2.now case in china,do you thing VSC process my I-485 & EAD will be delay ?

thank

thank youn so much