B1/B2 Visitors visa for cancellation

RTN27

Registered Users (C)
I would like to cancel the B1/B2 visa (10 Yr Multiple) sponsored by me. Currently, they had left for India after a 4 month stay. Please advise me the process of cancellation.

If I request CIS for cancellations, does it going to impact me in any way, with reference to my current LPR status or my future sponsorships...

Thanks,
RTN

:) :eek: :mad:
RTN27 said:
I would like to cancel the B1/B2 visa (10 Yr Multiple) sponsored by me. Currently, they had left for India after a 4 month stay. Please advise me the process of cancellation.

If I request CIS for cancellations, does it going to impact me in any way, with reference to my current LPR status or my future sponsorships...

Thanks,
RTN

Legal validity of existing B1 visa

Hi,

I have a multiple entry B1, valid till year 2012. It was processed by my previous employer. Currently I have changed my job & working for another employer. Can I legally use the current B1 which was processed by my previous employer ? My visa doesn't have annotation of my previous employer.

Thanks

You cannot cancel a visa. B1 visa is valid for business, as long as you are here to conduct business you are okay. Employer not important.

RTN27 said:

Thanks,
RTN

Hey There,
I am trying to sponser some b1 visas.
I'm not sure how to go about doing this.
Can you please guide me throught the process.
Thanks,
egi