B1/b2 Visa

kab9111

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends,

I have a query regarding US visitor visa stamping .if any one of you can plz clearify it ,ill be really gratefull to u.

ok let me give my background.im a canadian permanent resident ,married to US green card holder .i have 10 yrs us visit visa with multiple entries ,stamped in canda , but i haven't travelled to us till now.

my query is that on my visitor visa page ,just below my picture there are 2 stars ,my sister in law had her US visitor visa stamped a few wks later and she has a single star below her picture.The only diff in our cases is that her husband is a canadian citizen n mine is US GC holder.Does any one knows what these stars signify .

ill be travelling to US by train for the very first time.and ill be staying with my uncle and aunt.i need to know does these stars or any other symbol on the visa page signify that my husband has a status in US .Will i hv any problem at the border. will my entry be denined if they find out my husbands status?thou i did mention about his status at the time of visa interview.

plzzzzzzz help me out.ill really appreciate yr input .
waiting for a reply.
thanks in advance
kas