B1/B2 visa refused after application for admission withdrawn at POE

starrr3

Hi everyone. I would like everyone to help me please with your useful suggestions... It's a difficult time for me.
I'm a doctor. I hv done with step1,2 ck which are U.S. medical licensing exams and have taken them in my country. I then submitted fee for step 2 cs which is the last exam to get license to practice medicine in U.S. and can only be taken in the U.S. I was first denied ( B1 ) visa that I later came to know was a wrong visa category. I then applied for B1/B2 visa and luckily got the 5 yr multiple visa; during that visa interview, I said to the counselor that i wl go to U.S. for 7 days for my exam only. Luckily i got 3 months leave from my job and i decided to go there for a longer period of time so that i could get some clinical experience by doing some observership that would be helpful for my exam. But when i reached at airport i was extensively questioned about why i am here for 4 months. I also didn't have any observership grant letter bcz i was busy in my job and decided to go to the hospitals personally to have one. For the same reason, I also couldn't book a hotel prior to my departure. CBP officer cancelled my visa and allowed me to withdraw my app for admission and told me to apply again which i did but was refused... Now i am worried about what can I do. My exam date will be expired and I will lose my fee + degree....