[B]CSC or NSC?[/B]

disney2k

Registered Users (C)
:confused: CSC or NSC?

My employer is localted in California. But I work & live in Ohio.
Company lawyer (in California) filled 140/485/EAD/AP packet to NSC. (Don't know why? But lawyer said it's due to my residence state)

NSC sent back the complete packet to lawyer & asked him to file it from CSC.
Few days after filing, CSC issued receipt notices for all applications with WAC04XXXXX number.

Two months later NSC(Nebraska) issued EAD, AP and also issued FP notice. FP was completed on April2004. I'm assuming CSC forwarded my application(s) to NSC.??

Question(s): :confused:

Which center is processing my case?

I'm assuming that the 140 is being processed by CSC & 485 is by NSC.
Is my assumption correct? Any one else on the same boat?

Soon I'm planning to change my residence address. Which center do I need to notify about the change of address?

Same question for for EAD renewal. Which center do I apply?

Thanks

=========================================
WAC04-060-XXXXX
EB2- labor(Labor: FD:Jun2001 AD:Aug2003)
140/485/EAD/AP ND: 12/30/2003
EAD: approved by NSC 02/2004
AP: approved by NSC 02/2004
FP: issued by NSC 04/2004

CSC I40: ? LUD: 12/31/2003
C(?)/N(?)SC 485: ? LUD: 04/19/2004

disney2k said:
:confused: CSC or NSC?

My employer is localted in California. But I work & live in Ohio.
Company lawyer (in California) filled 140/485/EAD/AP packet to NSC. (Don't know why? But lawyer said it's due to my residence state)

NSC sent back the complete packet to lawyer & asked him to file it from CSC.
Few days after filing, CSC issued receipt notices for all applications with WAC04XXXXX number.

Two months later NSC(Nebraska) issued EAD, AP and also issued FP notice. FP was completed on April2004. I'm assuming CSC forwarded my application(s) to NSC.??

Question(s): :confused:

Which center is processing my case?

I'm assuming that the 140 is being processed by CSC & 485 is by NSC.
Is my assumption correct? Any one else on the same boat?

Soon I'm planning to change my residence address. Which center do I need to notify about the change of address?

Same question for for EAD renewal. Which center do I apply?

Thanks

=========================================
WAC04-060-XXXXX
EB2- labor(Labor: FD:Jun2001 AD:Aug2003)
140/485/EAD/AP ND: 12/30/2003
EAD: approved by NSC 02/2004
AP: approved by NSC 02/2004
FP: issued by NSC 04/2004

CSC I40: ? LUD: 12/31/2003
C(?)/N(?)SC 485: ? LUD: 04/19/2004
Simple question - What is the receipt number on the approval notices that you have received from USCIS? If the receipt number starts with WAC, your case is in CSC. If it starts with LIN your case is in NSC.

If your receipt numbers start with WAC, how do you know that NSC issued your approval - was the return address on the approval envelope pointing to NSC? Usually if the case is transferred, the status on the USCIS website should have changed. Did this change for you?

Othersie also I would think that you should alway correspond with CSC (if the receipt number starts with WAC)

Re:

Dazzling:

As indicated, all my receipt numbers are starting with WAC, so I thought these are processed by CSC.

But when I received EAD/AP & FP notice they all came from Nebraska. Hence the confusion.