Avm Updated 02/21/2001 Rfe Sent 02/19/01 Employment Leter

ins485waiter

Registered Users (C)
FOLKS: I have sent back the RFE on 02-19-2001 and it is updated today 02-21-2001.... Seems like VCS is moving and I guess they mean business now:)
The reason I\'m posting this because some folks are wondering how long it takes to update the AVM after responding to the RFE..
My detail are follow

RD: September 99
ND: October 99
FP: September 2000
RFE: February 12-2001
RFE Responded: Feb. 19, 2001(Employment Letter)
AVM Updated: FEb. 21, 2001
EB3 Other & waiting for the Approval

No Title

Hi ins485waiter,
In my case I have sent RFE on 02/01/01. They received on 02/03/01
I called them on 02/06/01, because I didn\'t see AVM update. IIO lady told me that they will update AVM. That day evening it got updated..
So, my feelings are some IIO\'s are sincere and update. Some are not.

Can you please tell me whether your co. name has been changed or not..

No Title

My company name is the same...nothing changed... The RFE letter was saying that it will be processed in 14 days but I\'m expecting it sooner then that Coz we have seen many approval after a maximum a week after they receive the RFE..

No Title

Hi,
My lawyer has replied to the RFE (employment letter) but i havent looked at the RFE letter itself. Does it actuall say that it will be processed in 14 days on the letter ?

I am planning on calling IIO tomorrow and would like to mention this.

thanks,

No Title

yes the letter does says it will be processed in 14 days but also says
if you don\'t hear from us in 60 days ...then call vermont center..
in most cases they do make a decision in 14 days... if it is a simple employment letter RFE... Because they have already processed the application for approval.. From Employment letter they just want to make sure that the job is still available... then it is the matter of adjstment officer to punch in the approval...