AVM says results of FP Review Received...

Aag Tak

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My PD:01/2000(EB3), RD:07/2001 ND:08/2001, FP done:11/2001.
AVM says "the results of FP review were received on 12/31/2001 & processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you once a decision has been made".

What does this mean.
How long from here for the final approval.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

No Title

Does this mean that your case is / will be soon assigned to an officer for review / deceision?. Have you crossed 180 days..
Mine is also same case.. but yet to finish 180 days, got laidoff & changed job on EAD, can anyone suggest / shed some light on such matters, thanks

No Title

I think, it means finger printing results are OK and now case is ready to be picked up by the officer whenever the time comes. My message was intially changed to \'Finger printing recived, pending review\' on 11/19 and then changed to this one on \'12/31\'.

Sneha kumar, I might be getting laidoff soon. Can you suggest what should I do in order to avoid any problems. I did complete 180 days.
Did you take any letter from your previous employer.

No Title

No letter, nothing was given by company, no idea if they r still supporting or not just joined another company on EAD & hoping that everyhing may go well

sneha kumar i\'m in the same situation

laid off before 180 days and transferd H1 to new comapany for contracting job.. even i dont know my company is supporting or not
RD 7/2001
ND 9/2001
FP 11/2001
AVM CHANGED TO FP COLLECTED AND 485 IS PENDING ON DEC 7TH