AVM not updated yet

srapsrap

Registered Users (C)
I did my FP from Sanjose(ASC) on Nov30th. FBI said that they the results to INS on Dec 1st. But till now the AVM is not updated. It still says, your I-485 was recv\'d....... Anybody in the same boat. My ND was 04/24/01

Don\'t worry

One of my friend had the same message of 975-999 days... and then
it got changed to approved on ...

Did you called INS and asked them about your FP quality? If the
FP quality is good then you do not have to worry.

-Sangli

that\'s right ..don\'t worry..

we(me and my wife) did our FP on schedule date 11/23/01 , i called FBI on 11/29/01 see FP results have been sent out to ins or not, FBI had sent results back to INS on 11/24/01.
  called INS yesterday and talked with IIO and ask about our fp results..

he ask my receipt#,i gave him my WAC# he pulled out my record saying we have received your fp results on 12/13/01 (which is the day i was talking to IIO)and he said it looks fine nothing to worry about.

then i asked question if you have received it on today then how come the AVM messege has never been updated since the issuance of the FP notice,it still saying the old message of 975-999 days processing time since i filed I-485.then he said because it wasn\'t downloaded in to our system but you \'ll hear it now.
  then i gave him my wife\'s WAC# (after punching the wac# in his computer)he asked for her A#, i gave him her A# then he pulls out records ,saying her FP looks fine every thing looks fine it was received by INS on 12/05/01.

same night after midnight i called INS to see AVM message has been updated or not. in my case it was updated to "fp results has been collected on dec 13 2001 . resume processing blah..blah.. but my wife\'s case it wasn\'t changed it was still saying old message 975-999 days for processing this type of case.....

in short....
     my FP results is in their Local System
     spouse\'s fp results still in National System

meaning for those people whose AVM message has changed after FP done (your fp results have been collected and resume processing...etc. typo message) that means their FP results has been updated in CSC\'s local system..

Same boat - probalby worse

We did ours on 27th / FBI sent to InS on 28th.
AVM not updated yet as of 12/15. God only knows how their process works!!

Raman...