AVM not updated even after one month of FP

smuvvala

Hi
I have done my FP(manual) on 04/02/02, but as of today, AVM is not updated it still saying that \'we have send a finger print request on 02/26/02.

I have talked to FBI, they said FP was send to INS on 04/03/02,
this means my finger prints ok? or any problem? how long does it takes to update AVM.

Thanks

don\'t worry.....

sometimes AVM may not get updated at all......

you can call IIO after another month just to check if your fingerprints came back fine from FBI......other than that everything\'s ok.......

take care...

FP in NY

HiGuys,

It has been month I got my finger print gor done in NY. But AVM message is not updated. Is there any we can check the status with FBI.
Is there any customer service phone number for FBI.

Thanks,

Sudha

I did my FP on Apr 03 as well... AVM not updated

Called up the FBI and they told me that the Fingerprinting was processed and results have been sent to INS.....

FBI number for Finger Printing: 304 625 5590.

Same-Talk to IIO about it

I have the same problem with My wife\'s FP ( done in NJ-Manual). FBI says they have sent the result on 3rd April. I did talk to IIO about it and she did acknowledge that they have received results from FBI, but she said status is \'Pending Review\'.
I am not sure whether they are picking up applications randomly for more checks!!(My guess).
You can talk to IIO and try to find out more about your case. If you do talk to IIO,please post your outcome in this thread.

FP&AVM

My wife and I both did our fingerprints in early April...I did them earlier, and AVM did not change till now. She did them later and AVM changed right away. I checked with IIO and they said that they\'ve received mine. Do the same; AVM is unreliable.