AVM MSG update after RFE

svenkat_raman

Registered Users (C)
Till today the AVM on my case said - RFE response recd it will take 240 - 365 days. Today when I checked AVM - it now says it is taking 650 - 725 days to process this case. I am surprised that it is going to take so much more longer for TSC to look at my RFE response. Has anybody had a similar situation. What is TSC doing?

No Title

When did you reply to your RFE? and when the AVM got updated?
I sent my RFE 1 month ago but they still did not receive my RFE reply

No Title

I got my RFE on Dec 28 - responded on Jan 14 - AVM got updated on Jan 16...then waiting...

By the way - what does your AVM say? What is the wait time on your case?

No Title

Maybe they are going by their processing date of 03/00 - and wait times have increased to 650-725 days..one will never know..what they are upto?

They definitely changed the AVM

My 485 application also used to say 240 -365 days, but today it is saying 650 -725 days. I can only hope that is not the reality. Who knows what TSC is up to.

From my experience

The RFE message has always said the same processing time as the original filing. RFE response usually about 30-60 days.
Good luck

No Title

How did you mail your RFE reply? did you use Fed Ex? I heard that for RFE reply we have to use the special envelop provided by the INS? Any idea. I think my lawyer screwed me up.

same message in our case 650-725 days

My wife is the primary applicant and in her case. She received an RFE in 09/2000. We sent the RFE and message was case will be processed in 260-365 days. Recently we went for FP(2/15/02) and message was case is taking 650-725 days.

Don\'t know what is happening at that damn TSC? Any inputs?

Here are details:
RN-3/28/01, ND-4/11/01, FP1-4/2000, FP2-2/2002