AVM msg about Finger print changed...strangely though

alwinms

Registered Users (C)
Until three days AVM spit out status message as, "On Jan 2, 2002 Finger prints were collected and case resumed processing..."

Now it says, "On Nov 16, 2001 Finger prints for 485 were collected and pending review." I gave my finger prints on Oct 31, 2001. In a way, I am glad "Something" is "moving". I dont know its forward or backward. Can anyone suggest what might be happening?

I saw in a web-site that Finger prints are valid for 15 months. Can someone confirm?

Thanks.

RD: Jun 2001
ND: Aug 2001
LIN: 01-248

Finger Print Message

I have the same message now. Looks like the Finger Print statuses were globally updated to "On Nov.16......" !! Could be a mistake and probably they will correct it tomorrow when the "work day" resumes... Does anyone have similar messages ?

Something similar happened to me. I am also happy that the message at lease changed but again is it moving forward ot backward ;)

No it was not changed globally because my message changed to
"I-485 was received on ... it is taking 390-420 days"

My AVM has gone back even further

Now it says "On October...2001 your FP notice was sent......... and if u don't recieve in 14 days call back during business hours......"

This is even further behind you guys. Anyone in the same boat ????? It is giving same msg for wife's case as well.

My AVM has gone back even further too

Same message as WOREQ123....

Now it says "On October...2001 your FP notice was sent......... and if u don't recieve in 14 days call back during business hours......"

I am in the same boat WOREQ123.

AVM changed from "Approved" to "still pending"

There is a post on immitracker.com from user 'jyothi' whose AVM message has changed from "This case has been approved" to "your I-485 was recieved on .....and will take 390-420 days....."

I wonder whether any July case has been approved at all ???? Maybe what we saw in the last two weeks was just a hoax !!! or maybe this is a new hoax !!

Finger Print Changed ...Do we need to call IIO

woreq123 - I checked up today and the message still remains the same since friday. Do we need to call up the IIO and get an update. Please respond at the earliest.

I would not call IIO right now

I would prefer to wait and see what happens over the course of next 2 weeks. If still things remain screwed up then will ask the lawyer to call IIO.

AVM finger print message reverted back...

...to what it was until last week. Now, its saying "On Jan 2, 2002 the result of finger print was received..."

Its all confusing...