Automatic Visa Revalidation - TWICE?

neurontx2000

Registered Users (C)
I hope you could help me with this; it is simply impossible to find an answer to this question online…

I visited Canada recently (for a week) and was came back to the US withouth any problem - Automatic Visa Revalidation .
I will be traveling to Canada again next month for 10 days.
Is the automatic revalidation rule valid for another reentry back into the US from Canada or can you do it just once?

Thank you for your help

You can do AVR as many no. of times as possible - as long as you have an expired visa stamp and a valid I-94. If u were able to do it once, you will be able to it again...

neurontx2000 said:
I hope you could help me with this; it is simply impossible to find an answer to this question online…

I visited Canada recently (for a week) and was came back to the US withouth any problem - Automatic Visa Revalidation .
I will be traveling to Canada again next month for 10 days.
Is the automatic revalidation rule valid for another reentry back into the US from Canada or can you do it just once?

Thank you for your help

neurontx2000,

I am planning to get my visa stamping(renewal) in Canada. I have no idea how AVR works. Could you please help me in this? My email id: sam_ar@hotmail.com. Do I need to get visitor visa to enter Canada for visa stamping?

Thanks for your help.

H4 to H1 Status and Canadian Landed Immigrant confused.

Hi All,

I came to US first time on H4 stamping in US and then I have change H4 to H1 and got new Approval and I-94 valid till sep 2007. working on H1 almost 9 months. Still I have H4 stamping in my passport H4 Visa Valid till Feb 2007.

I have got my PR for Canada and I have to enter into Canada before Aug 4th 2006.

I am bit confused.

1] what is best option going to canada and coming back ? I am planning to go by Car cause I am in Detroit.

2] Do I need to get stamped for H1 Visa from Canada for coming back to US again.

3] I am planning to go for only 3 days is there any options available? I heard and read on this forum about "AVR Automatic Revalidation of visa" which tells that with New I-94 (comes with my H1 Approval) I can travel for max 30 days. is it works for me also ?

Please guide me if anybody having knowledge of it.

Can anybody guide me and send an email at jigarchokshi@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance,