Automatic Revalidation Experience

wsps

Registered Users (C)
Few in this forum were planning to use automatic revalidation to travel to Canada. I remember cornholio was one of them. I am wondering if any of the lucky or not so lucky one can post their experience. I think this will help all of us and we can create some guidelines to help all the people who are in the midest of this bungee jumping!
Thank you all for sharing!

wsps said:
Few in this forum were planning to use automatic revalidation to travel to Canada. I remember cornholio was one of them. I am wondering if any of the lucky or not so lucky one can post their experience. I think this will help all of us and we can create some guidelines to help all the people who are in the midest of this bungee jumping!
Thank you all for sharing!

I plan to go to Buffalo this week in person to get my visa and landing papers. My medicals were done last year in April so I need to rush. Will follow that trip with the one to Canada. Will post my experiences. In the mean time if any had experiences using AVR, please post here.

Thanks.

Done it twice. Once to meet my landing visa deadline and second time for thanksgiving vacation with family. Both times I can come back to the US.

Hello,

Did any of you people who used the AVR system have "Cancelled Without Prejudice" stamped on your expired visas by any chance? Mine is stamped like that and not sure if that will pose any problems if I wanted to use AVR.

Thanks,

Stoned!