August RD

HateDate

Registered Users (C)
This has been a very long journey. We think we are close but still some of us are stuck in the same loop :(

LIN012xxxxxxx
RD: August 2 2001
ND: September 17 2001
RFE: Feb 12 2003
RFE Received: March 12 2003

May God Bless all of us. And help us out of this non stop loop.
Hoping there is light at the end of the tunnel :confused:

HateDate

My Details:

RD Aug/01/2001
ND Sep/14/2001

No RFE
No Approval

With Officer since Dec/05/2002. Still waiting .................

I agree

I think we all have been assigned to same officer. and he is extremely slow.

RD 8/6/2001
ND 9/18/2001
RFE replied 2/26/2003

Here is my details:

ND: 09/17/2001
FP: 09/13/2002
RFP : 12/09/2002
RFP received by INS: 12/26/2002. RFE was for employment verification, and I am still with the same employer for last 4.5 years

AP:????

I am tracking 20 other numbers in the same series of LIN012675xxxx and most of them are still waiting for the approval. So, there is a lot of unfortunates with me. I hope they haven't lost our files. I talked to my lawyer about possibility of using a INS Liaison, but he said that unless there is problem with the case we can't contact them. So far there is no problem, but there is no approval too.

I am also wondering if we could do anything? I had called up IIO last week and was told it might take another month.
Have any of you contacted senetors office for help?

I am planning to wait until April 20th. if I don't see any progress by then, I may contact the local congress man. At this point I am not sure how useful that might be.

It is said it's useful to write an inquire letter to NSC. It may be slow, but it will guarantee your case will be pulled out for replying your letter.

Just tired of this never ending wait game :(
Talked to iio and in response found out that my case is assigned to an officer (old news)
God know how long it is going to take