August I-130 or N-400 filers at VSC !!

rhtngm

Registered Users (C)
Hi all :

I have been eagerly and stressfully monitoring the weekly receipt notice updates on the USCIS web site. But for the last 2 weeks, VSC has not moved even a single day from 7/25 for N-400 and 7/29 for I-130 !!

The updates on Sept. 14 said that VSC has completed data entry and issued receipt notices for N-400 received on or before 7/25 and I-130 petitions that were received on or before 7/29.

We hoped that having entered and receipted I-130, that were received on or before 7/29, on Sept. 21, they would have moved very quickly since the number of petitions filed after 7/29 would drop due to the fee increase on 7/30.

However, the updates on Sept. 21 and then on Sept. 28 have the SAME dates for N-400 and I-130 at VSC !! I am confused as to how come they have not moved beyond those days by even a single day in 2 weeks ????

Any insight or more information you may have is highly appreciated. I called the customer service number twice but got the standard answer which didn't have any new information.