Aug'01 applications

cinci2002

Registered Users (C)
I do not see any movement in Aug'01 cases. Starting to get worried. We can atleast see one or two cases a day for those who got RFE's. For others who did not hear anything till now, I do not see any movement.

Can anyone opine why it is? My RD is 08/15/01 and slowly starting to feel hopeless. Whatz going on here guys?

RD 8/7/1

No clue about what's happening in the wilderness of Nebraska...
It seems the processing dates haven't been updated in a while.

All August'01 applicants please post

All August'01 applicants please post here so that we may track whatz going on with our applications. Thanks guys.

me too

RD 8/20/02
ND 9/21/02
LIN 0127055xxx

(FP in January)

waiting.............................:(

Optimistic - Can you please post your RFE date and also how you came to know about your RFE. Also can you please elaborate what the RFE actually is for? Thanks in advance.

RFE date - 10/10/02

Medical RFE - Complete vaccinations
Employment RFE - Employment Verification letter from the company.

I saw that the RFE was being issued to me on the INS Onlie Case Status website.

We completed the RFE request and sent it back to INS.

Waiting to see when I get approved.

I even don't know what's going on with my case!!!!

RD: 8/1 ND: 9/14 FP: 4/4/02
My case has become interesting. On Sept 27th they issued the RFE for both of US. The AVM and Online message changed. We never received RFE for me. My spouse RFE was replied and status got updated on 10/16. My attorney called twice for my RFE and I also called three times. They told that they do not see G-28 for me so, they sent RFE to my home. Attorney argued back that if u guys don't have G-28 than how come their 485 receipt came to my office. They DIDN"T HAVE ANS. for that!!!
Than they changed the inf. in their system and told that they r resend the RFE. When I spoke to IIO last week. She said that your files are in transction mode - on its way to officer. When I asked about RFE than she said that may be you dont have RFE. Sometimes they put RFE on both files just to keep them together. After speaking with her the online message and AVM both changed back to old message for me.
Anyway attorney sent another G-28 form to INS this week. Lets see what happens. Friends - Long story short - If I DON'T HAVE A RFE THAN I AM FINE BUT.....IF I HAVE A RFE THAN I AM GOING TO BE A DEAD MAN BECAUSE WE NEVER RECEIVED IT AND THAN INS WILL SAY WE ARE GOING TO REJECT IT.....!!!!!!