Aug 29 RD approved

sambandham123

Registered Users (C)
Wish to post my approval message. Updated in Rupnet.

My RD is Aug 29,VSC,EB2,state-VA,country-India. EAC-02-027-5XXXX. PD is Aug 2000.
I was not in town last week and even checked on Aug 1'st morning and it said the same message ' the results of your finger print were received blah,blah etc' and i came in yesterday night and opened the mail to see that it was the approval notice and it said it was approved on Aug 1. I assume that since i checked on the morning the i heard the same message. Ever since june i've been calling the VSC number two times a week in the night to hear the same message.

Did not get stamped. Planning to go tomorrow. Will post experience later.

To some of you who will question my intergrity by asking twisted questions all i can say is that my posting is true if you want to be more sure come by the ins office in fairfax drive Arl,va tomorrow or the day after and i will be there with my wife standing in the line. I'm sorry if i'm being blunt but i've been a silent surfer for the past 1 1/2 years and seen very negative postings and fighting.

To all others who have normal and genuine questions i will surely reply. Also be assured that VSC folks are working but at their own speed and not as fast as we expect them.When our time comes it comes nomatter what!!!!

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna, sheela murthy and shusterman who have armed us with a lot of knowledge and to all the people who have replied and helped others with their personal experiences. :cool: :D :)

Congratulations

Thanks for the info.

Could you pl. mention WHEN you had passed the 1-yr. point on your medical exams.

Does your approval notice envelope have medical exam forms as well?

Once again, Congratulations! Make Merry!

Thx.

RCYC1

I did my medicals some time in Aug 1'st week last year so it hadn't expired. I just have the courtesy copy of the approval. I do not think INS will send the medical copies to us.

thanks,

Greaty-K

Greaty-K,
I forgot to thank you for your wonderful site. Rupnet. Real cool and very helpful.

Thanks again and good luck to you