Aug 2005 Biometrics code 2

eBhola

Registered Users (C)
All guys who have there 140 approved ... and were asked to take the Biometrics Code 2 for all family member -- including the kids...

------ Might get 485 approved in Oct - Nov - Dec 2005.

What are Ur thoughts on this...

Good luck guys ... :)

Is it true ?

really they will going to approve all pending 485 cases for EB2 ?

my info

Labor PD - 06/04/2001
Labor Approved Date - 07/25/2002 (Substitute labor)

I-140/I-485 Filed Date - 11/01/2004
I-140 Approval Date - 05/19/2005
Code 2 08/06
I-485 Waiting... , LUD 08/08,08/09

eBhola

I really wish this comes true. But harsh reality is they slapped hard by moving PD backwards. Only hope now is "McCain-Kennedy bill". Hope this get tabled soon, approved and becomes law.

Hello,

You are really optimistic like us. If I get it I will but my GC in the ebay and bid it for 1 dollar.

I know one approval.

Well my friend called in sometime back... he got 485 approved.. He was eb2 with Aug 05 Biometrics ..
Lucky guy I guess .. made it before Oct 01, 2005.

Pre Jan 1998

mydearcard said:
I really wish this comes true. But harsh reality is they slapped hard by moving PD backwards. Only hope now is "McCain-Kennedy bill". Hope this get tabled soon, approved and becomes law.

But then what happened to the fresh released quota for Oct - Dec 2005... Some one is going to claim them ... Not many are left out from pre Jan 1998 era.
I have some questions:
1>Does McCain bill allow to end the Country Quota?
2>Will the new Guest Worker program consume visa number from employment based share? Will it also consume the country Quota?
If yes most of us are in real trouble.

Thanks

mydearcard said:
eBhola
I really wish this comes true. But harsh reality is they slapped hard by moving PD backwards.

MyDearCard ... The movement of PD backward has nothing to do with already applied casses ... recent approvals do show that.

Nadi said:
MyDearCard ... The movement of PD backward has nothing to do with already applied casses ... recent approvals do show that.
Nadi:
I do agree with you that NSC do approve already applied cases.......
But after so many years of waiting how can we trust this people...... They still approve recent cases 2004, skip 2002 / 2003 cases and now they say they will approve 1999 cases. If they started processing 2004 cases & till today India is current, they should have already approved 1999 -2001 cases atleast. Those guys who are waiting since 1999, imagine what they might be going through... If they had got GC 2 years back, they would be prepapring for citizenship.