Aug 2001 case, called IIO

Registered Users (C)
CALLED IIO. My case assigned to a officer. It will take 30 -60 days. IIO does not give any other information.

RD 08/23/2001
ND 10/14/2001
FP 04/15/2002
AP waiting

Is it just assigned or is under review? If it is under review, you should get some answers within 3 to 4 weeks or so. It is just assigned, then you can't predict when the review process will start.

Is there anything particular in ur case that it is so late on processing?

Hope they approve your case soon.

Thanks for your comment, Buddy.

it has been under review for morre than 2 months. I phoned 2 month ago. The IIO said it is under review. Today I ask her again, same answer. So I asked her wherther it has been assigned to an oficier. Answer: YES. It seem no one can help. Good luck toyou, Buddy.

Originally posted by Oct1RD01
Is it just assigned or is under review? If it is under review, you should get some answers within 3 to 4 weeks or so. It is just assigned, then you can't predict when the review process will start.

Is there anything particular in ur case that it is so late on processing?

Hope they approve your case soon.

that is strange...
My case is under review for last two weeks and some one told me on these forum (and the same was told by IIO last week) that I should hear some thing from then within 3 to 4 weeks. So, I was hoping that this was the time frame for review...

Let's hope and pray that we get over with this process soon.

Thanks.

Hey buddy,

Please look at my previous posts for local senator experience. I was in the same same boat since nov-6-2002 till Jan-24. I called Local senator on jan-24 and my case was approved in 2 weeks on feb-6. Good Luck

Thanks,
raj

For:-Raju4usa

Please let me know how to get the senator's phone #.
By chance if you also contacted NH senators, pl let me have the numbers.
Thanks in advance. Please send email to dusranazar@yahoo.com

RK

Please go and check out your Yellow Pages or search out Google.com for your local senator.

Raj

Hi raju4usa,

Please send us the details how to contact the senator office and what infromation and how should we proceed in this matter.

I'm interested in this.

iam sorry I already posted more then one time on this website about How to contact local senator. Please search for all my past posting...about how to contact local senator using my UserId raju4usa

Thanks,
raj

Hey,

Please go and check out your Yellow Pages or search out www.Google.com for your local senator. I dont know who is your local senator, what state you Live. i live in virginia. I went to www.google.com and I entered text "Local US senator in virginia", you do the same, you will get Local senator name and his website, from there you can pull his name and his phone number.

thanks,
Raj

Hi!

My case was filed on 1st August 2001. Still I get the standard message saying that

My Finger prints are received on Dec 19 2001 and my case is pending review.

Contacted IIO's several time before september 2002. One even said it is with an officer. But so far nothing has happened.

Approached senator recently. Let me see.

Wow! there are still Aug '01 still waiting?!?!?

I'm from same date and got my GC Sep 02...

Good luck...

You are way past the deadline

Please follow up ASAP on the progress with the IIO and your attorney because most August 2001 cases (without RFE's) have been adjudicated between July and December 2002.
If required, do get in touch with your local senator.
Good Luck and GOD BLESS.

Guys,

I know I am way past the deadline. I already contacted senators for help.

Apart from that is there any tips to get IIO on phone. Oflate, I have been hearing music for two hours and nobody answers on the other side.

If you know any tips, let me know. Thanks for your posting anyway.

Originally posted by prasad_subbu
Guys,

I know I am way past the deadline. I already contacted senators for help.

Apart from that is there any tips to get IIO on phone. Oflate, I have been hearing music for two hours and nobody answers on the other side.

If you know any tips, let me know. Thanks for your posting anyway.

All I can say is just be patient while waiting for the IIO on the phone... you're time will surely come very soon. Good luck

Still alive

*yawn*
No greencard yet.

RD 7/18/2001. NO RFE.

NO IIO, letter, or senator could help. I gave up long time ago and just living on EAD.

Freaked

I thought I was the only July 01 Filer left. I am in the same situation, No RFE or No response yet.

Re: Freaked

Originally posted by SRAMASUB1
I thought I was the only July 01 Filer left. I am in the same situation, No RFE or No response yet.

Not to alarm you or what, but you might want to check it out with IIO. Who knows, they might have lost your application. Even though you might have given up waiting, its still good to know that your application is still in their queue. Good luck!