Attorney said no need for exp. letter, W2, :-()

marlon2006

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer persisted that we have no need to submit employment letters, W2, pay stubs, copy of translated degree when filling I-140+I-485. I am on h1B. I've got my EAD and AP approved. Is my lawyer wrong ? I work for a State agency.

I don't know how come yr attorney said that,b'coz u need to submit payslips,W2 and company tax return papers while filing I140/485,otherwise you will definitely get RFE(ability to pay).

Hi marlon2006,

When you say, 'my lawyer', I'm wondering whether that is true. If the lawyer is truly hired by you, you can say him, 'there is no need of you', look for a replacement.

Typically, it is best to submit abundant supporting documents, if you have little freedom and say, you are left with one choice, pray for your luck in abundance.

BTW, what happened to your plan on gun purchasing ?

Good luck and Happy Shooting (the stars).

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

Documents

marlon2006 said:
My lawyer persisted that we have no need to submit employment letters, W2, pay stubs, copy of translated degree when filling I-140+I-485. I am on h1B. I've got my EAD and AP approved. Is my lawyer wrong ? I work for a State agency.

Getting EAD or AP means nothing -- in terms documentation of 140/485.
Since you work for State -- they may not raise for 'Ablity of Pay' but you need to submit Ur Degree and educational evaluation. The one you submitted with H1b application would be OK.
What do U mean by employment letters -- if it is Experience letter then you need them -- atleast for the period that your Labor requires.

But what so wrong about giving everything.
If your Attorney still insists on not submitting the documents -- if I were you -- would look for another attorney.

Good luck.

usa_gc_waiting said:
I don't know how come yr attorney said that,b'coz u need to submit payslips,W2 and company tax return papers while filing I140/485,otherwise you will definitely get RFE(ability to pay).

W2 , Pay stubs are not required for I-140. If the company has more then 100 employees a letter from CFO should do.

But you may need to submit your degree certificates.