ATT number!

mo jo

Registered Users (C)
Did anybody who applied after JAN 2001 get reply from FPGEC? I know people who applied in FEB 2001 got letters for more documentation but i haven\'t heard from them yet (applied in JAN 2001). Does this mean that my documentation was OK and there are sending ATT number?

Mojo

No Title

I applied in Dec\'2000 and didn\'t receive my ATT# yet.
Few days ago they answered me an email telling me that in the next two weeks a letter would be forwarded to me.
But considering some people who applied in Feb\'2001 that means they are not evaluating the applications in order. It is a shame.
Good luck to everyone, hope we receive our ATT# soon!

Hi aledany,

Have you received any letters for official documentation? My EE card has JAN 26th on it. I called them couple days ago and they told me that my file was with FPGEC for evaluation and i would hear from them in two weeks. I think we both are in the same boat.

How did you submit your documents? Did you submit them the way they asked you? Did you have them in a sealed envelop with stamps on it? If so they may be taking this extra time to send ATT numbers!!!! because i know people who applied after JAN01 got letters for more documentation. That means our documentation must be OK with them otherwise we would have gotten letters from them too. Let me know how you feel about it.

Date line 31 july.

Anybody got ATT yet? I got a respond about 3 month before about sending documentation directly. The last date was july 31, and after that they will make decision. Did any one get the response?

No Title

Dear Mo jo, hope you are right.
My EE# is dated Dec 12, 2000. I\'m from Argentina. I sent my documents as follows: A sealed and stamped envelope from the university with one set of documents (transcripts, duration of my studies:5 years, and an issuance of accreditation of pharmacist degree), another identical set of documents with corresponding attached translations duly certified by the Board of Translators in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Another sealed and stamped envelope from the College of Pharmacists stating that I am registered as a pharmacist in the district and another letter with the corresponding translation, etc, etc.

I don\'t know if these documents will satisfy them because each country or university has its rules and they should consider that not all the countries issue the same category of documentation.

It is a shame they take that long to check the applications. We paid an important amount of money as to receive that kind of resonse. And what it is worse if they don\'t evaluate in order of submission.

Hi aldeney,

I got my ATT number today. It took me exactly 6 months from the date that i have on my EE card. Hope that you hear from them soon.

No Title

I applied in Dec\'2000. Yesterday, after 8 months I received a letter indicating defficiencies. One of them was to complete another application because the stamp was over my face in the photo. The most interesting thing was that there was no application form in blank inside the envelope. How can they be so unkind? Now I have to send a fax in order to their sending me the new application.