At least there is one TRUE approval. wac-01-266-XXXXX

szhou

Registered Users (C)
Seeing so many confusing messages arguing whether this flood is real or fake. I am really tired.

I am becoming believe there might be people who might just want to have fun on this board.

Anyway, I have scaned my approve notice. Here is the link:

http://home.earthlink.net/~lingtwo/4Idiots.jpg

Please note that on my early post "August case Approved! Early FP helps!!!!!", the ND was : 08/27/2001 ,that is from the receipt notice. But the AVM said it was received on 08/24/2001 (Now it changed to "Approved.."). And on the approval notice, the receipt date is also 08/24/2001. Don\'t be confused by these dates. I remember some other people reported this inconsistance few months ago.

I am posting my approval notice, because I want people to be aware that there is real approval for 8/24 or wac-01-266-xxxxx. At least mine is. I don\'t know how true the other approvals are, I don\'t care. I still believe most of them are true.

Sam

Thanks for taking that extra effort ..........you are the man !

my RD is in Aug and when I saw your posting , I felt very happy to see the Aug approval .

Have fun and enjoy with your family .

Regards
azcowboy007

there are good people and there are bad people

bad people are fake posters
and good people are people like you

You Da Man

Fantastic

Thank You very much

Every body in this

forum sincerely appreciate your effort . It is a few impostors
that are spoiling the good efforts . Hope they just realize that and stay away from all this crap .

Good Luck !

Thanks. I think INS made a mistake in assigning WAC no.

Some how in your case INS took RD instead of ND for assigning WAC number.
My ND is august 24 and my WAC-01-266-xxxxx. Now they are processing 250-270 range cases. You are really lucky.

Thanks

thanks

hi,

i read your post already and wondered about WAC numbers (i applied 485 feb 21st).

good job man.

No Title

szhou,

I sincerely appreciate you for your patience and taking that one extra step to stay out of that "..fake" controversy.

Also as I wrote earlier, based on your case I made one (AOS depends on ND instead of RD) critical decision (at least in my thinking). Thank you, and I wish you good luck.

-PCee

Thanks for your post and congratulations

I think no one put the ND approval on doubt, hey, I got approved one day after you and I am WAC-01-268, what I think did not look right was your RD (about the time you filed your I-485), it did look as too close to the ND. By the way, what was the date that you or your lawyers filed for your I-485.

Congratulations, and bear with us, there is a true fake poster around, and sometimes innocent bystanders get hurt. Everything would be better if the fake poster guy decides stopping what he\'s doing.

For you, best of luck and thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Your approvals are coming soon...My strong feeling.

The reason why I am saying this is:

1.From some of my coworkers, I heard that people in Yahoo, Intel and Cisco are getting reject when they applied Labor or I-140. This big companies have stopped applying GC for their employees now. The reason of the reject was "These companies had laidoff many people, they don\'t need foreigners.".

2.Comparing to those new GC applicants. All of you are very very lucky. You are waiting for just the last step. If you have done the FP and no interview needed, you are almost 99% safe.

3.I feel sorry for those H1 workers in those big companies. On the other hand, You could whisper to yourselves "How lucky we are! We just pass the door."

4.Since fewer new cases are coming, the ones in process shall be handled much faster. Also, don\'t worry, since they have few enough applications, I don\'t think they will reject those already-filed I-485. They don\'t need to. (Except you have a bad record).

To Huracan\'s question: my lawyer sent the mail on 7/30. INS got it on 8/02. I agree that my receipt came earlier than the other people. I don\'t know why.

To all of you, you guys are real great people, you share info, organize info for others... It is this country\'s honour to have you stay here. A GC is too little comparing to the contribution you made to this country. Good luck to you all.