At last

sroy3007

Registered Users (C)
I've followed this website for quite sometime now and learnt a lot from everyone. It is now my time to say that the ordeal is over. Here are my details:

PD: 07/2001
RD: 04/2002
ND: 05/03/2002
FP1: 07/2002
FP2: 06/2003
Switched jobs and informed INS: 03/2003
EAD1: 06/2002
EAD2: 03/2003
EAD3: 12/2003
AP1: 03/2003
AP2: 12/2003
AD: 01/14/2004

I've updated Rupnet with the details.

congrats Sroy. Good for you.

Q. what are the starting dates you got on your renewed EADs. DId they start when previous EAD was expiring or the day ur file was processed.

Also did you notify INS for your Job change immediately or waited for some time. If waited then what was ur reason to wait??

Thanks
K.
And take few days off and Njoy ur freedom from visas, ead, ap, fp and stupid RFEs...

sroy3007 -

Congratulations! Are dates for AP and EAD the approval dates? Please let us know.

amcom - our RD dates are pretty darn close. Please keep me posted on your progress as I will try to keep you abreast on my progress.

Japanese

Thanks Guys!!

Amcom: The second EAD started earlier than the first but the third one started the day the second was expiring. I notified them immediately and invoked AC21 specifically.

Japanese: Yes, the dates are the approval dates

Fortunately No...I think the fact that I informed the INS about change of jobs and specifically invoked the AC21 provision, they never sent me a RFE.

Sroy3007, in 03/2003 when you sent
the letter to NSC after changing job,
did you attach your new job offer letter
or new employment letter ? could you let us know more detail? You are really luck since no RFE for your case!
Urch

urch, the letter that I sent to the INS was signed by my manager at the new job. My lawyer drafted the letter based on the job description and responsibilities in the labor petition and my manager signed it. In short, I didn't write anything....it was a letter written by the new company.