At last!! EB2,Apr,2004 I140 Approved!

willget

Registered Users (C)
Hi,all

I'd like to share with all of you the good news. My I140 got approved yesterday. This really has special meaning to my case.

When I started GC application, I worked in NYC. It took almost two years for the LC but didn't make it. At that time Chicago area went pretty quick. My company happened to have a branch office there. So I change to Chicago to file the LC. It was approved at the end of year 2003.For some reason I didn't file I140( even seperate I140) immidiately then until Apr,2004, for which I had regretted many many times. But the following thing is just such shock to us. Got laid off at the end of June..Found a new job until Nov.. Also have to move to Indiana State.'Cause the lapse is a bit too long, I didn't request to do H1 transfer, just work on EAD. Also my H1 will expire at this year end. I completely understand the whole situation I'm in. The only thing I can do is pray the I140 approval without REF.But NSC goes so slow. Until June,1, I got email which said they transfered my I140/I485 to VSC. After that I didn't get any feedback from VSC. We feel so depressed. From other one's experience, we know such transfer often add more twists and will take much longer than the usual case. However, the magic shows up. Early yesterday morning, I got eamils which said 'Your I140 was received here on Jul,12. It will take 90-486days to process" In the afternoon, I just like to check again. Oh,my god.So it has been approved. We 've been thinking of this day in the past whole year. It really come.

So, gurus, I can rely on the AC21 for the next thing, is that right? I'm still not sure whether I should invoke it proactively or not. Any comments will be very welcome. Anyway i feel the worst part has gone and I will be more confident in dealing with I485 now. I hope the big day won't be too far.

I want to thank all of you. I got a lot infomation and strength from you in the past year. Wish all of you best!

Congratulations willget,

So the moral of the story for 140 approval is 'move out of NSC and get justice, else bring in extra luck and get the approval'.

Well, maybe I cant do either for now.

Good luck with your 485.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??