Asylum Status changed

zias

Hi, this morning my case status changed from " decision is pending " to " application is pending"
some of the answer here says IT does not mean anything, its similar and ect, but i felt like there may something went wrong otherwise why they updates the case status
has anyone had similar situation then got approval? thanks

applied Feb 2020
Bio March 2020
Interviewed Dec 3 2020
Dec 22 case status changed no decision

Hi, this morning my case status changed from " decision is pending " to " application is pending"
some of the answer here says IT does not mean anything, its similar and ect, but i felt like there may something went wrong otherwise why they updates the case status

applied Feb 2020
Bio March 2020
Interviewed Dec 3 2020

Just an idea,

On USCIS website, try the chatbot "Emma"

Write "Connect to an agent" and it will connect to a real person on USCIS side.

As the agent about it and get answer, once you do then share it back here

applied Feb 2020
Bio March 2020
Interviewed Dec 3 2020
Hi May I ask in which field office and did your interview rescheduled before Dec 3 2020

It’s can vary. Sometimes it can mean that they internally issued preliminary decision and sent your case for background check. It’s can take awhile.

Hi, nothing new, it back to Decision pending from application pending, but still pending , and its been 6 month
Thanks for the reply. May I ask how long it stayed in the "Application Is Pending" status before getting back to "Decision Is Pending"?

Thanks for the reply. May I ask how long it stayed in the "Application Is Pending" status before getting back to "Decision Is Pending"?
It changed two weeks after the interview , stayed application pending for about 4 month,

Last edited: