Asylum pending decision Arlington Office

I got approved the next day after my interview. I am surprised it was fast. Now waiting for my EAD. At least I am free and proud to be who I am without fear or shame. Good luck to you all.
Congratulations!!! Could you please give us some tips. Which office did you have the interview? Also, I'm applying on LGBT basis, what were the questions you had? Thank you and wish you the best

??!! Can’t believe this! How ? The next after your interview? I have never heard that someone got an approval within the next day ! At least 2 weeks!
Yes. Every Asylum case is different. However, you will need three things to succeed while filing your case. 1. Preparation Preparation. 2. Truth based on facts. 3. Luck Luck Luck. My interview lasted for almost three hours. Like I said, good luck to you all.

Congratulations!!! Could you please give us some tips. Which office did you have the interview? Also, I'm applying on LGBT basis, what were the questions you had? Thank you and wish you the best
Eevery Asylum case is different. I wont give details of the office where I had my interview. However, prepare, prepare, prepare. Back your story with relevant country situation cases. Above all, you will need luck.