Asylum decision waiting

Kfc2000

Hey all just curious,
I got my asylum interview almost 4 weeks ago no decision yet but my status still saying "interview scheduled" and my clock stops some days and later on updates automatically but status still says "interview schedule" does it mean I have been referred to court? Share ur experience please

It means that the system is not right. Given that you were interviewed, status should be Decision pending.

Did you went to pick up your decision after 2 weeks of interview? What did they say?

Was told my decision will me mailed to me ,this is the fith week and nothing yet but EAD clock is running smoothly.

It means that the system is not right. Given that you were interviewed, status should be Decision pending.

Did you went to pick up your decision after 2 weeks of interview? What did they say?
Was told that the decision will be mailed to me,we are now the fith week nothing yet.but like I said EAD clock runs smoothly, and says "interview is scheduled".

Hello, I am on EAD since 2016 I'm not interviewed yet I am concerned after reading recent presidential memo about Assylees I don't know where I stand I can say I'm not a new applicant nor I am in removal process so I'm hoping it will not effect in renewing my EAD

Hello, I am on EAD since 2016 I'm not interviewed yet I am concerned after reading recent presidential memo about Assylees I don't know where I stand I can say I'm not a new applicant nor I am in removal process so I'm hoping it will not effect in renewing my EAD
Hey I understand ur fears as to whether ur EAD will be revoqued and not being renewed. One thing u should understand about the memo is that ,it applies only to those who got into the United States through borders without visa( hope it is not ur case.)
Secondly the implementation is said to take effect within 90 days which from experience will never take place right away as many people are already kicking against it and will definitely file law suits.eventually if the memo should be applied it might take at least a year from now( meaning u might still be able to renew in the main time). Stay positive

My clock has stopped for few days now but status still shows "decision pending " is the system having a problem to update? Is anyone having same problem? The number of days is still same for about 3 days now and system says clock is running

My clock has stopped for few days now but status still shows "decision pending " is the system having a problem to update? Is anyone having same problem? The number of days is still same for about 3 days now and system says clock is running
Same here with me system surely has a problem as usual. It will update automatically any time later

Hey I understand ur fears as to whether ur EAD will be revoqued and not being renewed. One thing u should understand about the memo is that ,it applies only to those who got into the United States through borders without visa( hope it is not ur case.)
Secondly the implementation is said to take effect within 90 days which from experience will never take place right away as many people are already kicking against it and will definitely file law suits.eventually if the memo should be applied it might take at least a year from now( meaning u might still be able to renew in the main time). Stay positive
Thank you so much for your quick response I arrived here by Air from 10000 miles away U guessed it right "not in my case" nowadays people start worrying about small things or things that doesn't matter best thing is to get to the Gym and burst stress on weights...cheers