as8

Ekatator

Hello,

When I was 17 Years old, Me and my Parents had to move back to COP due to a family issue. We had an A 6,7 and 8 category and did not submit any files about flying back to COP. My parents were not aware of how long our stay was going to be, due to it being an emergency.

This was in 2012, and I had no other choice but to stay with my parents in COP. I am wondering what has happened to my AS8 GC status and if there is any way of retrieving it back since flying back to COP was out of my control and I am also still a dependent/children of AS6.

Is there any way for me to go back to the US with the current status that i am in now (Alone, without parents)? I am extremely curious about this situation. Also, my card expires next year.

Thank you.

Hello,

When I was 17 Years old, Me and my Parents had to move back to COP due to a family issue. We had an A 6,7 and 8 category and did not submit any files about flying back to COP. My parents were not aware of how long our stay was going to be, due to it being an emergency.

This was in 2012, and I had no other choice but to stay with my parents in COP. I am wondering what has happened to my AS8 GC status and if there is any way of retrieving it back since flying back to COP was out of my control and I am also still a dependent/children of AS6.

Is there any way for me to go back to the US with the current status that i am in now (Alone, without parents)? I am extremely curious about this situation. Also, my card expires next year.

Thank you.
if a Green card holder lived outside of the US since 2012 without even visiting the US, they have abandoned their status.
To retrieve the GC, you will need to enter the country with an immigrant visa and you are not eligible foe it because you have no credible immigration claim