as per AVM: application approved and Card Ordered

ramcrk

Registered Users (C)
I just checked the AVM. It says "on 8/13/01 after approving your application we ordered you a new card. ...... You r card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready"

My details:
PD : 8/95(india)
Labor approved: 7/99
I-140(EB2) ND: 7/99
I-140 approved: 12/00

Updated info for ciba\'s Plastic card list

Who Date Stmpd Stamped at EB (Country) I485 ND (Date Apvd) Card Rcvd Remarks
===================================================================================
ramcrk 04/24/01 Westminister EB2 (India) 01/22/01 (04/18/01) waiting msg chg to "proc complete" in last 2 weeks of 07/01 ; msg chged to "card ordered" on 8/13/01.

Hopefully I can see the card in next few weeks. Above dates are true for my wife too(I am primary applicant).

Ciba Pl update.

Card recieved

We both(I and my wife) have received the the Card on 8/19/01.

Updated info for ciba\'s Plastic card list

Who Date Stmpd Stamped at EB (Country) I485 ND (Date Apvd) Card Rcvd Remarks
===================================================================================
ramcrk 04/24/01 Westminister EB2 (India) 01/22/01 (04/18/01) 8/19/01 msg chg to "proc complete" in last 2 weeks of 07/01 ; msg chged to "card ordered" on 8/13/01.

Ciba please update.

Thanks everybody for your contributions to this forum. Special thanks to ciba for the great web site and for the valuable time.

Six years is very long time to wait for the Green card. This forum helped me very much in keeping my sanity(specially when my six years in H1 about to complete in Nov 2000 and when I was waiting for my EAD).

Thanks

Good luck to you all.

No Title

Finally, ramcrk!!!

Congratulations on getting the card. I am happy for you. I
do remember last year in I-140 forum on the old immigration.com
chat board where you were waiting for I-140 and worried about
the expiration of H1. It all seems like yesterday, doesn\'t it.
Time flies. Now you can put all the immigration worry behind
and enjoy your life.

ciba