Arlington Passport Stamping Experience

pv

Registered Users (C)
We went to Arlington office around 6.45 AM, we parked in a parking lot adjacent to the INS building, please check there are two lots, park on second lot, pay four dollars parking fee on the box allotted to your parking space.

Queue was quite long, we had our morning breakfast from the Deli shop outside the building, people were also taking photographs required for application, lucky we got inside, they allow maximum of 150 people.

We took all our papers required for stamping ie(EAD card, Advanced Payroll, all old H1 797 forms, I94 and two photo graphs(same as in EAD)).

Security opened the gate around 7.30 AM, after the security check, we went inside(no food is allowed inside), but drinking water and restrooms were there on second floor, we were directed to room 202, we stood in line for receiving token, officer in the counter issuing token sorts out the documents and issues a token(same as DMV), by 8.30 we received our token.

Only two counter were open, later on around 9.45, 5 out of 6 counters were open(looks like one officer was on vacation), we waited for 3 hours for our turn, officer in the counter checked all our papers and stamped the passport, no questions were asked, she told us we will be receiving our card in 6-9 months.

This discussion board was of tremendous help, thanks a lot.

Best of Luck.

PV

Congratulations PV

Now sit back, relax and wait for the card to come. Good Luck and best wishes.

GC4VP

No Title

I went there at 5:30 AM about 2 weeks back (I think on Wednesday) and I was 12th person in the queue. By 7:30 there were more than 100 ppl. Good thing of going early is that you are done early enough, we were out of the INS office by 8:15.

Now that is a different thing that we had gone for EAD renewal and the IIO told us to come back after 90 days of the application (originally sent to VSC but got Xfered to Arlington along with I-485 papers).

GC4VP