Are there Many June cases???

kvreddy

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
PD become current for EB3 guys only in July. So, I think June may have just as many cases as May or April. In July they might have a load of them.Am I right?

EB3 case - filed in June last week, eventhough current in July

Hello,

I know many filed their 485 in June, which they are supposed to file in July. Then I asked my Attorney, he said we can file it like that and I filed my case on June 25th and my RD is 6/27. So we cannot say there are only few cases in June. We can say in July certainly more cases were filed than June.

No Title

I read some where, if you file bfore the current date, ur case may not be approved. is it true?

Yes. Somdbody reported the same problem.

Yes. A person with kinganil007 id, reported this kind of problem. According to his message, he filed just 3 days prior to the PD, and got the EAD, AP and FP notice, finally INS rejected it without any chance for appeal. Hope you didn\'t file your I-485 prior to the PD.

I filed I-485 on 02/07/02 and waiting for RD.

/Sreenivasa Kumar Majji.

June will have more cases then April/May

EB2 got current in Jan/Feb, so everybody who was waiting for priority date filed in feb/march.
After that there were not many cases in april/may because I-140 was halted. INS resumed I-140 processing in Mid May and after that in June number of cases were much higher.

I would say approx it will be (APRIL + MAY) = JUNE. And july is be 2*JUNE

I am in same boat .. read these posts

kingAnil007 "I-485 denied. SOS to all the experts" 2/15/02 4:56pm

GoPats "Anyone applied BEFORE PD became current and got approved please post" 1/25/02 12:34pm

alpha beta "PD Issue !" 2/15/02 5:00pm

It would be a good idea to keep in touch NRKGADDA

Can you email at cnewsgrp@hotmail.com if there are any updates

I am EB3 VSC, RD 6/28/01 ND 8/16/01

GoPats