Are there anyone got approved after Jan, 14th?

BlueRib

Registered Users (C)
I have been seeing so many ppl got approved ON Jan, 14th. Anyone got approved after that?

thanks, dude...

:) Jan 14th is just 2 working days old! After no progress for the past 300 days, I am willing to put up with what approvals we have so far.

Though we have a good sampling of AOS cases and dates, the forum doesn't cover every date, and it is possible that either people approved on those days don't belong to the forum, or are still waiting for the joy to sink in before posting.

seems like flight to approval was there on 1/14 which many people boarded. Now lets see whether that flight is weekly or ...

Dudes,

I'll be the first the post if I get my approval, no doubt about that!
I owe this forum big time for its moral (and also factual) support so that's the least I can do to give something back to the community....

Keep it up dudes.

Phoenix Saint.

Folks,

I did see ( even with my friends outside this forum) that reviews are being done in spurts ( espeically after RFE responses are reviewed )and then AOS is approved in a batch with immediate updates on the website.

Hope to see a big wave of approvals tomorrow being 21st :)

Regards,
Ram

Originally posted by sfbay_area_guy
I wish I could have boarded that flight.. But then again, I didn't have the visas to get onto that flight ;)

RFE received ticket was required for that flight and GCs were given on board. Nevermind, I missed that too and also so many.