Are there any March 2002 or older filers without 2nd FP?

zoro

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am still waiting for my 2nd FP and wondering if there are others like me also waiting. At this point I am not sure what my next move should be. The lawyers says that they cannot speak to CSC for another 60 days. She also said that the delay in FP is because of the big FP backlog in my area (I am in San Jose). Could that be true? Does faxing to senators/congressmen help?

Any input will be appreciated.

thanks.

WAC-02-129*

Im 02-129* Got recently Approved. I strongly suggest you send an enquiry.
Please look for details in my approval thread. And search the forum for "fax enquiry". Lot of people who faxed got 2nd FP in weeks and got approved in a few weeks after that.

zoro said:
Hi,

I am still waiting for my 2nd FP and wondering if there are others like me also waiting. At this point I am not sure what my next move should be. The lawyers says that they cannot speak to CSC for another 60 days. She also said that the delay in FP is because of the big FP backlog in my area (I am in San Jose). Could that be true? Does faxing to senators/congressmen help?

Any input will be appreciated.

thanks.

WAC-02-129*

That sounds awful like my case. My attorney gave me the same 60 days excuse. I am not even in CA, so not sure about FP backlog story. So far 'faxing to senators/congressmen ' has not been helping yet. I don't really want the local congree office to request transfer my case back.

First I was told it takes about 30-60 days days, now it says no time line can be given.

wac02103

What about level 1 and 2 fax inquiry to CSC? I did an inquiry by phone more than a month ago. Got no response. Does anyone know what the fax numbers are. Is there a format to use for faxing?

Lawyer sent an inquiry in the last week of June. Received the standard 60 days message. THey sent the inquiry again in the first week of Aug and got the same message. I sent a fax inquiry (level 2) 2 weeks back - no response. No second FP yet. Contacted senators and got the same '60 days' message from both Senators.
Now what ? Probably meditation ...

WAC 02 138*

Sending a fax might help

Zoro:
I would recommend sending a fax to the USCIS. As I have mentioned before in my posts, I sent a fax requesting a second FP and got a second FP notice within 3 weeks. I fingerprinted early and got approved within 2 weeks of completing my second FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
fermat007

can you please tell us what form you used for requesting 2 nd FP? Mine is an oct 2001 case numerous enquiries letter to senator etc nothing helped.

Thanks Zoro

This link was helpful, I am gonig to fax CSC for fingerprinting and will let you guys know if there is some progress on this front.

I am also waiting for the 2nd finger print notice. My wife got hers a month ago. My notice date is 6/20/2002. Wife’s application was filed several months later in September….

Lawyer sent two fax inquiries. He got the standard 60 day letter from USCIS, on 8/6/04, after the second inquiry. I am not too sure if he sent a level 1 inquiry or level 2 inquiry.

I did call the 800 number today and opened an inquiry with the customer service representative. Lets see what happens now. Is there any thing else I can do?

osm