• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Are NLs sent anymore ?

burgundy

Registered Users (C)
I already discussed this under some other topic but I think it's worth starting a thread on it.

When was the last NL sent, and can we expect more to be sent?

I have hope yet

Formally until July 31 2007 the Kentucky Consular Center can be sending Notification Letters to selected winners.

I understand your worry because I'm in same situation, very nervous, worried and expecting something that only God knows if I will receive it.

Where are you from? I'm from a little island in America where hundreds of thousands are waiting for that letter (Cuba).

Good luck to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Try not to be nervous about something like that. Always remember that Millions applied for the DV lottery and so are millions waiting for their NL letter.
U might be lucky thou to get one in the next few wks. key word here is "LUCKY".If you are from a 3rd world country and u don't get ur NL in a few wks, its either you didn't win or you won but the NL never got to you. And the crazy thing about this stuff is that there is no way you could verify if you won.
Wish y'all luck buddy

yea i m from asia and also waiting excitedly for NL to be sent to me. I had been trying since 1998.
Wish me luck friends. I really need that. Wish u guys all the best too.