AR-11 address change

rs20021

Registered Users (C)
My RD 12/21/2001

I am still awaiting approval... No RFE's yet

I changed my address last September and sent the AR-11 to the appropriate address in Washington DC (that was the address they wanted the informations sent to)..

I dont know if Nebraska has got the new address change.. but I also applied for renewal of EAD and AP with the new address and got these sent to my new address....

Can I contact either NSC or Chicago Local INS to find if my change in address has been noted... I am just wanting to be prepared in case they send RFE's .. Does anyone have the numbers?

Also I noted that the address for the AR-11 has changed to London, KY

thanks

Call Nebraska

Call teh NSC they can confirm the address on your case, and update it directly in their system if it is not correct. INS mail is not forwarded on by the post office. If they send your notice to the wrong address it is going to cause you a hastle to get it fixed. Make sure they have the address correct on your case.

Call NSC. They will change your address on the phone. Also you can find out if there are any RFEs issued. The INS notices do not forward, they get returned to the INS.

address change problem

I have tried to call the 402 number but to no avail... Is there any other way to get in touch with the NSC at all

thanks

send them a letter informing of your address change, and include your A# and LIN# of all pending cases. you have to inform your service center separately. your info from AR-11 will not trickle down to them.

address change after lay off

Hello :

One of myn friends is laid off and planning change his apartment. However, he has the GC.

what he needs to write in the work address since he does not have one..? Just leave it blank?

anybody with similar experience.

AR-11 Change of address

Folks,

I would strongly advise anyone whose GC is still pending, not to change address.

A friend of mine and I applied for AOS, a week apart, in Aug 2001. A year later( in Nov 2002 ), I moved to a new apt and sent in an AR-11 form. BCIS updated my address quickly. My friend got his approval in Jan 2003 and I am still waiting.

We work in the same company and our application details are quite similar. So the only reason for this delay, that I can think of, could be the change of address.

So do not change address , unless you really do not have a choice.

Hello someone:

Please share your experience. GC holder lost the job and also planning to move to different location. Will send the AR11 within 10 days. However, gonna a problem since he will leave it blank for the question work address ?

Thanks in advance.

Address change while I-485 is pending

Hi Folks,
If you need to change your address from one state to another, you should not only consider AR-11, change of address with NSC but also your drivers license with DMV. Think twice before you change your state.
Since my company moved me from one state to another I had to move my family to keep everybody's address the same. The local school in the new state demanded that we have our licenses changed before our daughter is admitted to the school. The DMV without any information took my previous states license, punched a hole on the expiry date, gave me a temp paper license valid for 30 days, and after 30 days, informed me it will take at least 9 months before I get my license since a verification has to be done with NSC. After a long wait Luckily I recieved the license.
All the while, I had problem explaining cashiers, tellers, clerks at every stage when ever and where ever I had to do my daily transactions. I could not open or move my bank account to the new state since I did not have a proper picture ID.