April-Visa Bulletin

Canada isn't that bad as everyone makes it out to be..yes if you don't have North American work exp, its tough but everyone I know have got jobs easily there and nowadays even people with decent work exp from their home countries are getting placed..as far as the MBA scene is concerned, its doing terrific and always was...of course, most of the population is in Ontario and Toronto specifically..the rest of the country could be bad but who lives there?
At least no one is stagnating in their careers and checking visa movement dates monthly out there!

For me it took 5 months to get the permanent residency in Canada. The problem is that it took 1 month to realize I should GET OUT of Canada once I landed there :)

It is all about supply and demand. I am sure that if Canada was very desirable and superpower of the world, unlikely that its immigration process would be so accessible.

Canada isn't that bad as everyone makes it out to be..yes if you don't have North American work exp, its tough but everyone I know have got jobs easily there and nowadays even people with decent work exp from their home countries are getting placed..as far as the MBA scene is concerned, its doing terrific and always was...of course, most of the population is in Ontario and Toronto specifically..the rest of the country could be bad but who lives there?
At least no one is stagnating in their careers and checking visa movement dates monthly out there!
my friend just got his citizenship.....he is working in .net....billing rate $20/hr in toronto.......he is now getting ready to use the TN visa....

all these days he was just waiting to get the citizeship and get out of that place....

see thats again generalization - I know so many others who are getting over $50/hr and yes including IT..my wife is not in IT but she works with those people - all the people she knows are doing VERY well..I have friends who are my classmates, their wives are doing very well..but my point is thats its not too bad as people make it out to be - if one looks a lil harder, there are plenty of opps in Toronto

my friend just got his citizenship.....he is working in .net....billing rate $20/hr in toronto.......he is now getting ready to use the TN visa....

all these days he was just waiting to get the citizeship and get out of that place....

Should be today or tomorrow ..

Dudes, when is the visa bulletin for April coming?

I just hope it does not have any surprises!

banta4gc,

It should come out shortly. I think it will be the exact same as last months. India EB3s and EB2s should forget about bulletins till atleast Oct of this year when the new fiscal year begins and the BEC backlogs are relatively completed.

regards,

saras

Labor Subs ...

And labor substitution is banned.

Jackolantern,

I was thinking about that law recently. Wonder what the status is. The recommendation was supposed to be encated to law sometime in March-April. Lets hope its banned by April.

regards,

saras

yes its out today, and sry nothing moved for u guys, but for me, the family based prefernce category it moved 1 month and 22 days, i am soooo happy tht it even moved since all the other family based categories have been moving so slow. and sry tht it says it is possible tht eb3 becomes unavailable for next month. but im gonna say september is not 2 far away, thts when the fiscal year will come to an end, and the dates can jump a bit.:)