April Visa Bulletin Publised

Happy me...

I am sorry for the EB3 guys which moved a month, but hey...EB2 moved 6 months man....I hope this goes on the same way for next 4 months and thats it..vayu guru ki saugandh......

Good luck for all EB3s and EB2s toooo...

Common, they have to show here now approvals for EB3 , `cause there is a lot , but a lot that applyed during JAN01 and have all the preliminary process done, just waiting for visas.

EB-3 India looks doomed for rest of this year ...

EB-3 India looks doomed for rest of this year ...
Might inch a month till OCT 2006 .. when the new quota will tend to breath in some life ...

But new sustitution labor guys between 2000 to 2001 might retrogress the dates on Oct 2006 back to year 2000.

The labors at the backlog centers are getting subsituted even before they are approved... all this will keep the dates moving very slowly..

We need bigtime changes in immigration ....

not to sound harsh or anything guys, but instead of getting depressed over this have a sound backup - be it moving out of US elsewhere or back home itself..unless ur bent upon staying in US the rest of ur life, why not think of alternatives? our desh is booming big time - don't forget you have your homeland which has no problems accepting you..always think long-term, don't left be hanging again by end of Sep this year - our careers will get further screwed

How would we know that there is a demand for EB3 worldwide and they cannot move the date forward. I dont see much approvals if this is the case.
What else would be the reason...

I dont understand why you guys are wasting your time reading these so called monthly bulletins. For people whose priority date is after Jan 2004 the only chance of ever getting a green card is through some new legislation(PACE etc, not even comprehensive immigration will help) Until then lets not spoil our mood reading these useless bulletins. Hope some good legislation come through

pitha said:
I dont understand why you guys are wasting your time reading these so called monthly bulletins. For people whose priority date is after Jan 2004 the only chance of ever getting a green card is through some new legislation(PACE etc, not even comprehensive immigration will help) Until then lets not spoil our mood reading these useless bulletins. Hope some good legislation come through

Pitha,

Yes U are correct ... positive new legislation is the only hope.

Let's chill

EB3 India has already moved two years in two months. We can't expect it keep moving it at that pace. Nobody expects PD to sail past Apr 01 barrier. It's movement till that time IS expected to be slow. In fact, even one month is encouraging. At least, it did not stay the same (so some momentum is there). PD will move forward fast sometimes and slow sometimes. No point in getting worked up about it. It's a game of patience.

You are right gravitation,

I feel the same here. The best solution is not to plan anything based on assumptions. The reality is in front of us and no one put a gun on our head to apply for the GC. We signed up for that and it is our future. Why in the world i should expect that someone will come with a GC in plate and beg me to get that on my name !!?

It is a good thing to make an educated guess but no need to let our steam off on these kind of news. We have a long way to go my friends and we will need all the energy to survive.

Remember : SURVIVAL of the FITTEST rule from Darvin...

Best Luck to all of us.

EB3 guys please don't get frustrated. The only solution is the change in legislation. A handful volunteers of Immigrationvoice.org are doing great job. They need more money and volunteers. If you are not able to volunteer your time, please contribute. Immigrationvoice is doing right job in right direction. It is same on all immigration community (I hope, we are atleast 200k people waiting for GC) that still they have funding of $42K!! while they need 200k.
Please contibute what ever you can do. Spend your time and/or money for yourself (Not for charity !!)

Please do it now or newer