April Filers are the victims of the possible so-called "parallel prossessing"

GC_Kool

As I see more and more May/June approvals, I have come to believe that VSC is indeed working on April/May/June cases simultaneously. However, this practice penalizes people who filed their cases earlier. The purpose of "parallel processing" may be to accelerate adjudications, but indeed VSC is still processing at the same, if not slower, rate and thus leaves a lot of April filers waiting anxiously while they keep seeing May/June approvals. VSC sucks. The director of this agency should be really ashamed of himself when he said he was on target to reach Bush\'s 6 month processing goal.

GC_KOOL, I agree

I am with RD 05/02/01, still waiting like you. I agree there is no fairness in INS 485 processing. There is no pattern, so we cannot estimate when ours will be approved. All of us going thru this, spend so much time everyday thinking about it, surfing on the WEB, restlessly.

Fairness to PD\'s of 1996,1997,etc

I am a 1996 PD still waiting while GC files with PD\'s of 2000 are getting their GC\'s ...Thatz the fairness in GC processing logic....

May be .. INS Calender does not have APRIL month

Even I want post this kind of message on this board. Thanks to GC_KOOL who put the correct words.

May be May/June/July filers are Happy as there cases got approved But INS should do this at the cost of April filers ..

No Title

There\'s nothing new about this type of "unfair" processing. Anyone who went through the agonising wait for 140 approval last year should know this. Guys after 8 -10 months were still waiting and also watching applications 2-3 months old being approved. You are flogging a dead horse here! The only redeeming feature is that VSC seems to be working this year as compared to last year when they were hibernating.

Check this out: Just for fun!

GC_Kool "Not approved yet? Read this "INS Internals"" 2/26/02 2:09pm

No Title

Up till a months ago, the pattern we saw was that once VSC picked up a new month, it would process cases by PD (roughly). Ever since it started April/May/June cases, we simply don\'t see a pattern. Cases with earlier PDs shall be given higher priority to be fair.

You will get your turn soooooooon....... wait for some more days!!!!!!!!!!!

At TSC center people who filed in 04/2000 there case
are pending and now a days TSC approving 06/2001 cases.

Compare to them we are very lucky.

I think they will complete Apr/May/June cases by next month end.

All the best.

To LA,,,

Hi LA,,, I would not get frustrated If had applied for GC in 2000.
One of the reason I got frustrated because my PD : 11/1997 and still my April case not approved... There are many other guys who belongs to 1997, still being NOT approved ..