I checked AVM and found out that my case had been approved. Details:
PD: 03/28/2000
RD: 04/25/2001
ND: 07/11/2001
FP: 11/01/2001
AD: 02/13/2002
Case #: EAC-01-221-?????
EB2

Changed job after 180 days. Also moved from Pittsburgh to Florida. Thought of transfering my case to Texas and getting RFE. By the grace of god, approved without any hassles. Thank god.

Good luck to all, who are still waiting for your GC approvals.

To all of you out there waiting, your time will come. I\'ve been a passive surfer ever since I discovered this site and really, this site has helped me a lot in alleviating the disappointments of the slow process of INS. To the owner of this site, thanks a lot, you\'ve been a great help for all of us seeking a genuine freedom for our families.

IMKING, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU!

Congratulations!

Did you notify the INS about job change after 180 days? Did u change lawyers for this? If u could share your experience with us about job change after 180 days, that would be great and helpful to all who wanna do the same thing.

Thanks in advance!

No Title

Hi! Guys.

Congrats..
I also have a question. My RD is 4/20/01, ND is 3/7/01 and FP 9/11. I just spoke to an IIO and she said that my case is still pending and they go by the ND. She said that it maybe another 2-3 months. I am here for the first time, but I watch this regularly. Please advise.
AP..

Sorry for the late

Yes, I notified to INS for the following:

change of address
change of company
change of lawyer

the lawyer is from my new company, which is in Florida.