April 28 2004 , I485 approved !!!!

gc@vsc

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

After very long i have visited temple yesterday and the wishes have come true.. !!!! today i saw two magic emails from USCIS with Approved notice for my I485 petition .

"This case has been approved. On April 24, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. " ( USCIS works on sundays ???)

I think my major journey of Green card it over. Now i need to figure out the rest of the process till i get my Green card on my hand...

its been a very long 4 yrs , exhausting , all the while i have suppressed my highest potential in my job activity as i don't want to take any risk with my current job nor get in any controversy situations with any one in the team ... now i will not be safe player in the team but surely little more aggressive than before ...

i have joined this forum very late in my Green card process , but i have gained a lot of information , patience and confidence about whole processes of green card ...

i thank you all for your time in posting your experiences and sharing your knowledge . i wish you all the best and good luck ...

From the bottom of my heart, I wish that every one's I485 should approve ASAP and live in this free country like free sprinted person …

Last edited by a moderator: